Easy Apple & Cinnamon Muffins!

Ingredients:


250g flour
1tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
115g butter
200g sugar
2 eggs
2 small apples
cinnamon

Directions:


Pre-heat your oven to 180°C. Prepare your muffin tins.
Mix eggs, butter, sugar until smooth.
Slowly add flour, salt and baking powder, then mix thoroughly again.
Cut your apples into small slices and combine them with the dough. (I'd recommend to use a spoon for this as the apples get stuck in the whisk otherwise!)
Fill the dough into the muffin tins and bake for about 20-40 minutes (The recipe I used recommended 20 minutes but my muffins definitely took longer to bake)
Sprinkle Cinnamon on top, then let them cool down for about 20 minutes.

 

      


Hope you liked this quick and easy recipe! Apple Muffins are one of my favourite things to make when it comes to baking in Autumn, but today I tried out a new recipe to spice things up! I personally like this new one better since the muffins turn out waaaay more moist and fluffy!

Are you planning on recreating this recipe? If yes- send me a picture on twitter (@Julia_WalkerOfc) or tell us in the comments below!

Pumpkin Spice Sprinkles and Copper Glitter,

xoxo Julia

Comments

  1. You make me hungry. It looks so good.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...Yum! Those look amazing! Very Instagram worthy. ;) Loved the blog post
    xLiddy

    http://itisliddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me hungry. Thanks for sharing this.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They look incredible! I can't wait to try them out xx I've recentl started a new blog after finishing Kat and Elle and would love for your support! lookingforella.blogspot.com

    Ella xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read every single one and try to reply as soon as possible. -J xx

Popular posts from this blog

How I conceal my acne scars...

Nail Polish Favourites - Spring Edition!

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey! My Morning Routine.